Fed Square Pty Ltd respects your privacy. The protection of your personal information is important to us.
In the administration of Federation Story we only collect information that is necessary to manage the Site.
Your email address is kept strictly confidential and will only be used in the instance that we need to contact you about your submission.
Use of your Content
Please note that by submitting a story on this Site you grant permission to Fed Square Pty Ltd to use, reproduce, distribute, communicate to the public, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, modify, adapt, translate, upload, download in any form or manner, and incorporate this material into other materials or works in any format or medium for any non-commercial purpose and the right to sublicence those rights. This consent is for an indefinite period of time.
The information that we collect when you visit this web site:
Voluntarily Provided Information:
We also collect other information that you voluntarily provide, e.g., through responses to surveys, questionnaires, and the like.
We store the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer when you visit our site. This information is used only to create broad demographic summaries of where our users come from, e.g., we know what percentage of users come from which part of the world. Our use of these IP addresses, however, does not go so far as to identify the actual users of the site.
How we use the information we collect:
We may use any registration information and other voluntarily submitted information, including Personal Information, in the following ways:
1. To enable us to process and verify User-Created Content
2. To enable us to verify user credentials in order to maintain reasonable security
3. To provide our editors with information that is useful in developing new features and services for our users
4. To allow us to potentially vary content based on user preference, usage preferences, and demographics
5. To enable us to develop and improve the features, content, and services available through the site
6. To contact you regarding changes to any agreements or policies
7. To contact you regarding new site features and topic-based news alerts
8. To enable us to use aggregate information in a number of ways to improve the site, it’s content and services
The circumstances under which we will disclose information about you:
In the following limited circumstances, we may release Personal Information to third parties:
1. To comply with applicable legal requirements such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, discovery request, or court order;
2. In special cases, such as a physical threat to you or others.
3. We may provide information about you to third parties that does not allow you to be identified or contacted (“Aggregate Information”). For example, we might inform third parties regarding the number of users of our site and the activities they conduct while on our site.
4. If you actively agree to your information being provided to a third party, eg. media body.
How to contact us if you wish to discuss this policy:
Please contact us at email@example.com or call us on 03 9655 1900.
Changes to this policy:
Federation Story is a free interactive exhibition at Federation Square open seven days a week.